Effective November 23rd 2010 - USCIS Fee Increases and Fee Reductions. - Please see HERE                  Fact Sheet - New USCIS.gov Features Improve Customer Service - Please see HERE                  Current - Revised Filing Instructions for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative - Please see HERE                  Beginning Aug. 3, 2010 - Change of Filing Location for Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) - Please see HERE                  June 2010 - USCIS Seeks Public Comment on Proposal to Adjust Fees for Immigration Benefits: Fact Sheet - Please see HERE and also Questions & Answers                  Audio CD of the Redesigned U.S. Naturalization Test - Please see Citizenship Tools                  Effective Jan. 22, 2009 - USCIS Revised Direct Mail Program for the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400) See HERE                  Update: Biometric Changes For Re-entry Permits - Effective March 5, 2008 - See HERE                  New Filing Instructions Form I-130 Effective Immediately - USCIS Update January 18, 2008 - See HERE                  HUGE!! Naturalization Delay Ruling - February 8, 2008... See HERE                  Receipt Delays - Questions and Answers from USCIS - Updated February 16, 2008... See HERE                  How Is It Working For You? The CIS Ombudsman’s Community Call-In Teleconference Series - Upcoming Teleconferences See HERE                  Visa Fee Increase Effective January 1, 2008 - See HERE                  Resubmission After Erroneous Rejection for Improper Fees - How to? See HERE                  One to watch - Bill introduced Jan 4, 2007 - H.R. 78: American Child Support Enforcement Immigration Act of 2006. Read more HERE                
Family Based Immigration Forums
Tax transcripts from the IRS are fast, free and available with a simple phonecall. They are also preferred for immigration submissions.
Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040 and order multiple years with one call.

Please click the green todays tip button to read all our tips for the petition, visa, and immigration processes

Welcome to the Family Based Immigration Forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to all our features. By joining our friendly, free community you will have access to post questions, share immigration experiences, as well as access to many other features such as the Search function, recent posts, chat, etc. We are a community built on experiences, so please share yours so others can benefit from them now and in the future. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today by Registering here.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NOTICE TO THOSE REGISTERING ONLY TO SPAM AND/OR ADD LINKS: Whilst I understand the need for links to your websites, please don't waste your time and energy here. This website is set up so there is nowhere to place links in profiles. Members must also have a designated amount of posts before being able to use signatures or the private msg or email system, so you can't use those either for your links. Spam posts are removed immediately. We run a tight ship :)

Downloads & Example Forms Guides & Flowcharts What Is...? Sample Documents Citizenship Tools
Go Back   Family Based Immigration Forums > STAGE 2 - NATIONAL VISA CENTER > NVC General Discussion - Stage 2
Forgotten your Password?
Register Mark Forums Read

Phone cards with the best rates and quality

NVC - Sample Letter to NVC

NVC General Discussion - Stage 2

Old 08-29-10, 10:56 PM   #1
Banned

Residence: Pakistan
Consulate: Islamabad
Filed for: IV
Preference: F4
Priority Date: 06/25/2001
Filed with: VSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 73
Thumbs Up 96 Times in 68 Posts
NVC - Sample Letter to NVC

Sunject: -------write case # and then in start write as:

NVC Case Number:
Receipt number:

Priority Date:

Petitioner's name:
Petitioner's Date of Birth:

Beneficiary's name :
Beneficiary's Date of Birth:

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is {name},and I am the beneficiary of this case.My email address is { } and my current home address is { }.The priority date of my case which is { } has become current in September 2010 Visa Bulletin.

I have not received my DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) form or any other instruction from NVC ( national visa center ).Kindly send me the DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) form at my current home address and at my email address.

I am also writing this letter to inform you that my Son () whose Date of Birth is () will turn 21 year old on ()(age-out).I hope that you will expedite my case so that my son can migrate to the United States of America along with me.
My siblings (4 brothers and 3 sisters) are in US and Canada, I am remaining in Pakistan I hope you will take this into serious consideration and expedite my case.

Thank you Sincerely yours,
{name} {address}
  Reply With Quote Top
The Following Users Agree with this post and/or Say Thank You to Muhammad.taha.2010 For This Useful Post:
Ramesh Patel (08-30-10)

Old 08-30-10, 01:44 AM   #2

Residence: Romania
Consulate: Romania

Filed with: TSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 59
Thumbs Up 59 Times in 40 Posts
Yes,this sample letter is good, in all the correspondence with NVC you should put on header all 4 items:

1. case number
2. petitioner name and date of birth(DoB)
3. beneficiary name and DoB
4. email sender name (your name).

Also please note that since you said that your PD will become current in september (next few days), there is a chance to receive the DS email in september. Do you have your email registered with NVC?
Good luck!
  Reply With Quote Top
The Following Users Agree with this post and/or Say Thank You to Laurica For This Useful Post:
Muhammad.taha.2010 (08-30-10)

Old 08-30-10, 10:38 AM   #3
Banned

Residence: Pakistan
Consulate: Islamabad
Preference: F4
Priority Date: 06/25/2001
Filed with: VSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 73
Thumbs Up 96 Times in 68 Posts
Laurica

email is automatically registered with nvc once you contact them with email.
  Reply With Quote Top
The Following Users Agree with this post and/or Say Thank You to Muhammad.taha.2010 For This Useful Post:
Laurica (08-30-10)

Old 08-30-10, 11:36 AM   #4

Residence: Romania
Consulate: Romania

Filed with: TSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 59
Thumbs Up 59 Times in 40 Posts
Ok, great, that I wanted to know, if you had any correspondence with NVC up to now everything is ok!
  Reply With Quote Top

Family Based Immigration Forums > STAGE 2 - NATIONAL VISA CENTER > NVC General Discussion - Stage 2

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 1334 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.