Effective November 23rd 2010 - USCIS Fee Increases and Fee Reductions. - Please see HERE                  Fact Sheet - New USCIS.gov Features Improve Customer Service - Please see HERE                  Current - Revised Filing Instructions for Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative - Please see HERE                  Beginning Aug. 3, 2010 - Change of Filing Location for Form I-129F, Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) - Please see HERE                  June 2010 - USCIS Seeks Public Comment on Proposal to Adjust Fees for Immigration Benefits: Fact Sheet - Please see HERE and also Questions & Answers                  Audio CD of the Redesigned U.S. Naturalization Test - Please see Citizenship Tools                  Effective Jan. 22, 2009 - USCIS Revised Direct Mail Program for the Application for Naturalization (Form N-400) See HERE                  Update: Biometric Changes For Re-entry Permits - Effective March 5, 2008 - See HERE                  New Filing Instructions Form I-130 Effective Immediately - USCIS Update January 18, 2008 - See HERE                  HUGE!! Naturalization Delay Ruling - February 8, 2008... See HERE                  Receipt Delays - Questions and Answers from USCIS - Updated February 16, 2008... See HERE                  How Is It Working For You? The CIS Ombudsman’s Community Call-In Teleconference Series - Upcoming Teleconferences See HERE                  Visa Fee Increase Effective January 1, 2008 - See HERE                  Resubmission After Erroneous Rejection for Improper Fees - How to? See HERE                  One to watch - Bill introduced Jan 4, 2007 - H.R. 78: American Child Support Enforcement Immigration Act of 2006. Read more HERE                
Family Based Immigration Forums
Tax transcripts from the IRS are fast, free and available with a simple phonecall. They are also preferred for immigration submissions.
Request transcripts by calling 1-800-829-1040 and order multiple years with one call.

Please click the green todays tip button to read all our tips for the petition, visa, and immigration processes

Welcome to the Family Based Immigration Forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to all our features. By joining our friendly, free community you will have access to post questions, share immigration experiences, as well as access to many other features such as the Search function, recent posts, chat, etc. We are a community built on experiences, so please share yours so others can benefit from them now and in the future. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today by Registering here.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NOTICE TO THOSE REGISTERING ONLY TO SPAM AND/OR ADD LINKS: Whilst I understand the need for links to your websites, please don't waste your time and energy here. This website is set up so there is nowhere to place links in profiles. Members must also have a designated amount of posts before being able to use signatures or the private msg or email system, so you can't use those either for your links. Spam posts are removed immediately. We run a tight ship :)

Downloads & Example Forms Guides & Flowcharts What Is...? Sample Documents Citizenship Tools
Go Back   Family Based Immigration Forums > STAGE 3 - FOREIGN CONSULATES & EMBASSIES > Interview, Medical & Police Certificates > 221g Administrative Processing
Forgotten your Password?
Register Mark Forums Read

Phone cards with the best rates and quality

221g - online status shows raedy

221g Administrative Processing

Old 02-17-13, 10:08 AM   #1

Residence: pakistan
Consulate: islamabad pakistan
Filed for: K-1

Filed with: CSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 1
Thumbs Up 7 Times in 4 Posts
221g - online status shows raedy

salam to every one and i will be much thanks full if seniour members or any one share your opinions.
my visa catogary is k-1 and after long ap i submit new ds230 and medical to isl pak embasy and after that a week they ask me my passport to send and i already send that too on last friday 15 feb they got that my visa status online on ceac shows ready and saying ready for interview now i am worried that i already give my interview back in 2010 and if they do want to take my interview again then why they ask me to send my passport i was asumiing that might i will take my passport with me to the interview,my case is updated twice on 14 feb same as READY and again 15 fab and even on 16 fab saturday same as READY whats that mean and how much chances to get visa this time do they realy gona call me for interview or any chances that they hope fully isued the visa this time as i am so nervos and getting worried any help full answer will higly appritatid thanks in advance and looking forward to hear from family members,thanks.
  Reply With Quote Top
The Following Users Agree with this post and/or Say Thank You to ALI JEE For This Useful Post:
imranbodla (02-17-13)

Old 02-17-13, 12:01 PM   #2

Residence: Pakistan
Consulate: Islamabad
Filed for: IV
Preference: F2
Priority Date: 15/01/2004
Filed with: VSC

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 160
Thumbs Up 139 Times in 108 Posts
Dont worry ..u will get ur visa soon ..MAY BE UR STATUS CHANGE FROM READY TO ISSUE MAY BE TOMORROW OR IN 3 OR 4 DAYS ....
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-17-13, 01:20 PM   #3

thanks so much imraan sab and thats mean after they ask for passport chances are more to get visa without re interview and hope fully my status will change in coming 3 to 4 days?
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-18-13, 07:43 AM   #4

Consulate: pakistan

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 0
Thumbs Up 2 Times in 2 Posts
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-18-13, 08:59 AM   #5

hi to all seniour and junior members with regards i want to share that today i check my case status again and as today is embssy closed but my case update again on today on 18 fen 2013 as READY and i am wondring about one thing that my case always shows two results and in the same two are ready but today one is updated today again and other is showing old 16 feb updated date whats that mean and what are the chances to get visa without new interview any idea or opinion my case is showing as below.

Ready

Immigrant Visa Case Number:

ISL......................... 01 ISL

Case Creation Date:

Status Updated Date:

18-Feb-2013

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment. Additional information about how Immigrant Visa interview appointments are scheduled can be found at: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigra...info_3731.html

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.

Your search has returned multiple results. Please select the Case Number to display the status.

Case Number

Status

ISL......................... 01 ISL

Ready

ISL......................... 02 ISL

Ready
the 02 is swoing old date 16 feb and the other 01 swoing today date for update
please share your opinions plz.thanks.
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-18-13, 08:10 PM   #6

salam every one i checked my status early morning at 6.30 am pakistan time 19 feb case again update on 19 fab but still same as READY dont know what is going on getting worry so much.......how they work no body knows even at morning time do they work and also on holidays status update...hope to hear good news but dont know that are they going to call me in new interview or by the GRACE OF GOD status gona change to issued....
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-19-13, 06:29 AM   #7

happy happy happy

salam every one i am so thanks full to every one and i am so happy today i check my status around 5.15 pm pakistan time 19 fab 2013 and my status turend to issued and i just jump and want to share with you guys.love for all and many many prayers for every one who are in AP.
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-19-13, 09:50 AM   #8

Many many Congratulation's
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-19-13, 09:54 AM   #9

imran bodla

salam imran bhai i checked ur time line and the wait you are going trough i specialy pray for you that soon you hear good news too and GOD will give you every thing in ur life.thanks and looking forward to read that you got ur visa too.
  Reply With Quote Top
The Following Users Agree with this post and/or Say Thank You to ALI JEE For This Useful Post:
imranbodla (02-19-13)

Old 02-19-13, 10:06 AM   #10

Aameen Brother and thanks...i am waiting for my visa from 9th sep 2010 ...i send email to embassy tell me clear going to give me visa or not they reply me we understand ur frustration everything is fine with ur case we can't give u exact time ... but these days update date moving rapidly
Pray for me and other who are in Ap
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-20-13, 06:08 AM   #11

Consulate: pakistan

Thumbs Up 2 Times in 2 Posts
Congratulation's Ali
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-20-13, 01:45 PM   #12

Consulate: Islamabad Pakistan

Filed with: N/A

Thumbs Up 7 Times in 6 Posts
Dear imran bodla

Salam! Don't worry brother. I also waited for 2 and half years for my visa. I was also very frustrated and upset but at last I got visa. So be patient. God is very kind. Soon you will hear good news.
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-20-13, 10:31 PM   #13

Thx bro..Congrats...when u got ur visa???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Salam! Don't worry brother. I also waited for 2 and half years for my visa. I was also very frustrated and upset but at last I got visa. So be patient. God is very kind. Soon you will hear good news.
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-21-13, 02:08 AM   #14

Consulate: islamabad

Agree with Post or To Say Thank You: 17
Thumbs Up 4 Times in 4 Posts
K-1 VISA LONG AP 4 YEARS NOW

DEAR ALI BHAI
MY VISA STATUS SHOWING ISSUED FROM LAST TWO MONTHS BUT I DID NOT GET ANY CALL FROM EMBASSY YET AND REPLY OF MY EMAILS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DOING BUT STATUS CHANGED TWICE SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR EVERYONE
NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING UNTIL VISA IN HAND

THANKS ALL
  Reply With Quote Top

Old 02-21-13, 08:34 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirazjaan View Post
DEAR ALI BHAI
MY VISA STATUS SHOWING ISSUED FROM LAST TWO MONTHS BUT I DID NOT GET ANY CALL FROM EMBASSY YET AND REPLY OF MY EMAILS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DOING BUT STATUS CHANGED TWICE SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR EVERYONE
NOBODY CAN SAY ANYTHING UNTIL VISA IN HAND

THANKS ALL

salam dear did you check with dos call them and check with them and try to involve you congress or senitor so they can pursu for your status..i am wondring why its take so long for your case.i am praying for you to hear good news to got your passport and once its issued thats mean they will send you passport some time its take long becuse they take time to print coz of so much worl load.all i am prayig for you and for every one waiting for there passport and who are in ap...
wish you good luck.\
  Reply With Quote Top

Family Based Immigration Forums > STAGE 3 - FOREIGN CONSULATES & EMBASSIES > Interview, Medical & Police Certificates > 221g Administrative Processing

Old Thread Warning
This Thread is more than 427 days old. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
If you still feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.